Friday, January 26, 2007

How To Dress Up A Bob Hair Style

I get zero

This is a bit 'heavy, not responsible for any deterioration in your mental waves.

"female person" (which from now on we will call x) after having bought the new phone reaches me complaining about a malfunctioning: a zero appears mysterious when dialing a phone number.
My first suspicion falls on housing obviously incompatible with the model of phone in use that was being too tight so that the press of a button is pulled back at least 2 more .. Thus the primary order, before picking up the phone, is to remove the phone from the case and try to do the number without ...
X seems enthusiastic about the likely solution to the problem but soon after falls into the abyss: "Oh no, I get even a scratch .."
picks up the phone and ask you to give me the number: 0123456789, unknown faults and its component ... I give the phone and I suggest you try under my supervision.
X: "Yes ... ok then ... 0 ... 1 ... 2 .... 3 .... 4 ... 5 .. 6 .. 7 .. HERE! E 'appeared in the zero!
Me: "Let me see ... well from no ... you can not ... help! "

The strange case of life: Following demonstration of where the zero appeared
.. [lines (-) and pipe ( I know ..


<--- The magic Zero
<--- Resto del numero composto

0 comments:

Post a Comment