Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Confident Dental Chair Reviews

C + + Gui Programming With Qt4: Why I bought

After a little research on Amazon and having consulted with some colleagues, I decided to buy this book. My knowledge of C / C + + are very basic, also I had never even programmed with Qt.

The decision to dedicate myself to learning C + + / Qt4 was dictated by several reasons. First thing I did not know any more in the bottom of the available toolkit for Linux. I also wanted to practice a language that was portable and relatively low level and that allowed me to accomplish anything. The combination was so perfect.

Personally I would advise this book to those who have never programmed in C + +, having convenient appendix that deals with explaining the differences between C + + and C # and Java. This is a real boon for those who in fact comes from the world C # /. Net or the Java world.

It should start with Qt4 but has never programmed with Qt3? Definitely yes. The Qt4 are the basis of the imminent (well, not too much, we talk about a few months) Kde 4. Advance means head start and be up and running when KDE 4 comes out. In addition, between Qt3 and Qt4, there have been significant improvements and some basic editing (even if it has been maintained for backward compatibility), and if one should learn before the Qt3 do double duty of having to upgrade later.

When I arrived at the 3rd chapter of the manual and now I can be happy with your purchase.

are obviously not yet able to write a full review of the book (not having read it yet), but I plan to do so as soon as I finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment