Thursday, October 25, 2007

How To Wax The Testicle

Guillermo Habacuc Vargas .... a crazy

I'll bear all the consequences ... a person who makes art in this way is to stop immediately and without flinching, however, this "person" is considered an artist.
Guillermo Vargas Habacuc is an "artist" of Costa Rica is also a musician. He has exhibited some of his works and a museum to represent the human barbarity (so he says) took a stray dog \u200b\u200brun down the street and left him to die of hunger and thirst to represent human hatred prohibiting visitors to leave the dog and feed him . It is however justified by saying that the dog would not eat because he was sick of starvation. These
his thesis.
This is my thesis: he is a murderess.
That dog if taken to a hospital would recover I am sure, just put the drip.
Horror and human shifezza has no limits. This is the site from which I took the news of this massacre, but just write the name of this criminal on the search engine see how many sites talk about this being.
The petition, signed by me, to boycott his shows this is . It 'obvious that a fool like that (this is just my opinion) must be stopped.

PS In fairness to my site mentioned there is the argument that this thing is a hoax alleged

0 comments:

Post a Comment