Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How Much Does A Leather Belt Cost?

Levi-Prodi law .... Second

And this time for the first time I talk about politics. Policy that interests me and that affects so many of you who like me have the sites, blogs and love the freedom.

Freedom?
Word lately (see De Magistris) is not that well-respected (pass me the euphemism).
In short, it's a law passed by the Council of Ministers on October 12, the Levi-Prodi law, which requires anyone with a website or blog to register with the ROC, a register of the Communications Authority, produce certificates , to pay a stamp duty, even if information is non-profit. Also
The Levi-Prodi law obliges anyone who has a website or blog achieve a publisher and a journalist have either registered as managing director.
To be objective reporting on what he writes Minister Di Pietro, which is part of this majority (maggioranza. ... well) Government

"I am receiving many emails and comments on critical Bill "New publishing rules and delegation to the Government to issue a consolidated text of legislation to streamline the publishing industry."

A clarification: the bill was not discussed in the Council of Ministers on October 12 because it presented as a measure of normal routine.

I read the text for the first time today and my opinion is that it goes immediately blocked the bill, in fact, put under protection and the Internet in Italy would probably lead to the end.

is a freedom-law, against the freedom of information and against the bloggers who publish articles every day ever reported by newspapers and television.

I am part of the government and I take my responsibility for not having caught the bill, but in my opinion this law will never pass, even at the cost of challenging the support to the Government of Italy of Values. "

I believe that we are passing the threshold, our politicians now control the issue with the traditional media (print and television) and they also want to check the last half free: the web.
This fact has exploded with news Web-I, but it can be one of my absence, I have heard on television ...
We are represented by these politicians.
I can not feel represented by those seeking to limit my freedom of speech. It 'just that those who write a blog or whatever result is not offensive, but it is in our freedom to disagree, or not?
because I have a blog, if it passed such a law, should I register my blog with the ROC to pay a registration fee ( but there are already too many taxes? ) and checked on what I write ....
seems to me a little bit the same case of De Magistris .... Beppe Grillo has a famous blog that started the V-Day and the whole movement of anti-politics, or rather I think the awareness of the injustices of those in government, and our ministers know that they do? De Magistris move and propose a law that Levi-Prodi whether Passas stragande as it would close the majority of sites (and embarrass the site of Beppe Grillo). Bella
freedom. Congratulations ... ah, if there are others I can recommend pardons .... are a few more! (there are no prisons? But have you ever seen Striscia la Notizia? And all services on prisons closed and completely finished?)
I am disgusted.

Ps If you disagree on this law look here and signed. Of course I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment