Friday, June 15, 2007

Salt And Sinus Tachycardia

Petition against software pre-installed in PCs

This time I propose to consider and possibly sign a petition whose intent is to create opportunities for those who buy a new computer (especially laptops) can not buy the software with hardware manufacturers offer. I think it is fair that those who are going to buy a new PC must be able to choose whether to buy only the hardaware or soft and therefore the proposed operating system. An example
. Just I should compare them to short Well I do not see a laptop along with it because I have to also buy Windows Vista. I need the laptop for the thesis and not to play because I have to weigh it down with an operating system so hateful? Already the benefits of laptops are at least must be limited to not buy something very expensive and since then I have to take off because of the choices made by other power and resources to my real needs?
So much so that I may want to uninstall Windows Vista and put Linux, but then after I pay pennies to hold a license in the drawer? Of course I read (I hope not to be wrong) that I can ask for a refund .... but why should I be forced to buy a system Operating chosen by others and make a buracratica die for something I did not choose?
Recently I changed the computer at home, nothing special, my broke, so I opted for a simple 3.4 GHz and 1 GB of RAM, but you believe that I have put Vista? No, because I read many places, it is nice but it is heavy, and since then I bado more substance and having regard to the uses for my PC to Vista for now we do not think so. However, this is the link , if you agree with me, signed, The page also contains the text of the petition.
Freedom of choice not only for hardware but also software

0 comments:

Post a Comment