Thursday, June 14, 2007

Nadine Jansen Workout

series amps! Nacho Libre

Well even if I write this post late for academic reasons it seems only right and calmly say NAPOLI IN SERIE A GREAT, GREAT!!

's after soberly pronounced my joy, I must say that the result was really striking in Naples a series B it was a half-set A. I am sure as he said that several teams ds Marino Series B would not disfigured "in that mediocre league." To me he's right. Next year with Juve, Napoli and Genoa in Serie A will be quite different. Well the president Aurelio De Laurentiis said that the Napoli will fight for Europe, on this I was a little skeptical, not for the audience of Naples deserve a team to Champions League and Scudetto, nor for the President or for ds but simply because after 6 years is the first year of Napoli in Serie A and a project this big takes time to implement it. Men are the right ones, as demonstrated by the fact that in three years, the Naples increased twice in the series, moving from C to A, but now you need time, I think, to build a team worthy of the Neapolitans, their pathos and their love for these colors blue.
Forza NAPOLI!

0 comments:

Post a Comment