Friday, December 29, 2006

Keine Unterhose Tragen

iPod Nano: dwarf that has bewitched me



Well, I admit. I could not resist! As the mp3 player snubbed for years several reasons: more expensive than other players, managed "only" with iTunes, etc. proprietary specifications ...

The price has been taken a step forward on the ground that the dwarves with the second generation is now given twice the capacity at the same price as the previous model.

The quality is much improved: display more 'bright, housing is much more' resistant etc. ...

Regarding manageability ... I made sure it was manageable even under Linux using programs that already exist. In particular, I can use it without any problem with that gtkpod Rhythmbox .

For those wishing to use without any problems under Linux, I wrote a handy guide that you can find on the wiki PtLUG .

0 comments:

Post a Comment